Tuesday 26 September 2017

Phoenix Again.....

I have failed. Oh! I failed again. Where did I go  wrong? Where was my fault? Everytime this happens only with me. I almost reach my Goal and then something happens and I am drifted away from it. Why me? And only me?

Huh...and many such questions in mind. I fail everytime I try to do something. And I lose my confidence. But how many times should I fail? And how many times should I give the exams of life?

Can anyone one on this Earth answer this to me? Or may be the Almighty...?

Have we all not come a across such questions..such dilemmas.....when we saw ourselves failing at each and every point of life?

What do we do at that point of time? How do we try to come back to the normal world and start afresh? Someone suggests to read positive news only...some says to read motivational books...some says 'whatever happens...happens for the good'....blah...blah...

But honestly nothing works. I have went through such phase for a long time and tried everything to keep my thoughts and myself positive. And it was never like that before. Successful in the career...a sound financial back up....no looking back....but then something somewhere went wrong and these things went away from me. Since then I have been trying to rise....but only failing.

One evening when I was struggling with these questions in my mind, my 5 years toddler came and sat beside me saying 'You are the best Mama...you are always with me. Thank you Mama'. Was I? I mean, I felt like a Phoenix rising out of the ashes...her words were so motivating that I decided to do something again. And that something was to write....to write my experiences and feelings to the world I am unaware of.

May be someone...somewhere...someday may rise like Phoenix after reading my blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment