Thursday 14 March 2019

Fifi's Kitty - Part 2

I heard her crying..
They were shouting..
I wanted to go outside..
But had to be inside..
As mama said...to sleep..
But somehow I tried to peep..
They were talking something...
But I could hear nothing...
I could no more hear her voice..
So I went to sleep without noise.
The next day, I saw sunlight...
I ran down to hug her tight...
I found her lying..in pool of blood...
They said that she is dead...
'She had become wild'...they whispered..
She could have been dangerous..they said
I closed my eyes to feel her pain...
When she was being hit..by the insanes
Tears rolled down my eyes...
Now I shall never hear her sweet voice..
She was a small little cat....
How could she become bad?
Why do the elders become so harsh..
Who gave them right to punish so hard??


No comments:

Post a Comment