Wednesday 6 February 2019

Let me be the way I wanna....

Do I look Dusky…… Or am I fair white…… Whatever it is…..I don’t care….
But I shall have my way right………
My torn jeans……. My Pierced eyebrow….. Why does it bother u Mom??
After all it gives ME a GLOW!!
My colourful streaks…
My long hair with a pony…….
Why do you get annoyed Dad??
After all I look classy!
My rusty sandals….
My low waist pants…..
I look cool I know………
Let it go like this..Mom and Dad
My short skirt…my tank top..
My hot pants…my high heel…
Let me be the way I wanna….
Mom and Dad ….just chill
Why should I sit straight??
Why can’t I relax??
Why can’t I make noise while eating??
It’s all so Irritating…
Let me sleep till noon…
Let me not brush everyday….
Let me howl at seeing the moon….
Let me be bad and NOT GOOD always……. Sometimes you make be older like you.... Sometimes a kindergarten child.....
"Mom and Dad"...you yourself are so confused!!!
So stop making me go wild!!!
Let me be the way I am….
Let me plan my life….
Mom and Dad..
I really Luv U
So TRUST me and just be by my side…..

No comments:

Post a Comment