Sunday 25 November 2018

Yes I am a Girl



If I would not have been a GIRL….

Life would have been so different…….

No door to stop me…..no Clock to guard me……

No relation to worry about…….

No one to remind me “hey you are a GAL”………

No one to stare me at………..

No taking scarfs & dupattas…………

No dad & brothers for my guard……………

No chik chik of parents to make me mad………….

No attendance in kitchen 24*7………………

No In Laws to treat as real parents…………

No cumin home early from office & Party………….

No one to say that my habits are dirty…………….

No one to look me a “PREY”

“Girl u better be at home” as they say………..

But then YES…I am a girl……….

A Mother, a wife, a daughter, a colleague, a bahu………

A home to take care and attend an Office too……….

I am a doctor at home, a cashier on 1st of every month………..

A chef in the kitchen and manager when needed………..

I don’t have any off days ……….

I am found in kitchen even on holidays………….

Early to rise and late to BED…………

That is how my day ends……….

 BUT....

HEY PEOPLE even I have a heart…….

I do cry alone…………

Feel like taking a break…………

Lots of agony and tons of pain……….

But all in my heart and never to be shown…………

I am blamed for all the mishappenings………..

And I am always the victim……….

STILL I STAND AND START AFRESH

COZ………..I AM A GIRL AND NO NONSENSE……………."

2 comments:

  1. The pain, agony and restrictions of the girls depicted very nicely through words.

    ReplyDelete